End Game -- Mix End Game -- Mix

This could be a "Credits" song!

I guess that's why it's called end-game?

Anyway, it's great. I loved the use of pretty much everything, nice mix! Maybe next time you could make the song a little "heavier", with more of a distinct tone to it. For example, if you think of "Iron Man," you instantly think of that tune.

Other than that, it was a great song. Keep making more, you have real potential!

SilentCobra responds:

Thanks man, considering this was just a remix at a few random points in a downloaded score, I did pretty damn good. I hope to see some audio from you as well. This could also be used to introduce an anime series on NG. That wold kick major ass!!

Rucklo - AAAAA Rucklo - AAAAA

Happy Birthday!

You want a review? Here you go! :)

Nice job with the effects! The thing, it could be a little longer, and a little more "developed," if you know what I mean.

Good job, though!

To the End of The World To the End of The World

What I've Been Waiting For

An amazing twist of classical and rock music, this song is amazing; it would make TV as an opener, or theme song. This song has ups, downs, and plain rock beats- it's like the plots of Shakespeare without words. Other than what I said, I can't describe this song well enough- listen to it and you will agree. Cazok has outdone himself, and I feel bad for any competitors in his way. Amazing job.

cazok responds:

Plots of Shakespeare without words... That's more than good enough for me to understand what you mean about the song :)
If they threw away all the dialogs in Shakespeare it would indeed be much more exciting, though sadly short. Thanks for the comments!

Beware; The Muffin Beware; The Muffin

What?

Why you think this song sucks, I don't know. This song is a great twist of guitar, drums, and whatever else you used. If you had limited supplies, it did not show. Stop complaining and keep writing your songs!