St. Patties St. Patties

Hah, Perfect for St. Patrick's Day

I loved the animation; you put a good deal of work into the drawings, speed, movement, and plot. It was pretty funny. The music and sound effects were also pretty good; the music that played at the beginning was nice, and the voice acting was also good.

Finally, you showed a good deal of humor; nice job, you made me chuckle.
Good flash; this is going on my favorites.

A Troubled Mind A Troubled Mind

Pretty Good

The music was nice, it gave a calm, fitting touch to the piece. Well done there. The animation was also very good, nice job. It was a bit weird, but regardless, the animation took real skill to make.

Some improvements would be to make some parts a bit faster, like when you're starting back off with a line (when an image fades back into a line).

Other than that, this is a pretty good flash. Well done, keep up the good work!

Enlightener57 responds:

Thanks for the review!

[LL] - Cupcake [LL] - Cupcake

I Don't Know What You People Are Talking About

I love these flashes. They set an example for crew flashes everywhere. IT shows that not all "crews" have to spam; nice job, I'm looking forward to the next one. Is this supposed to be spam? If so, I congratulate you, because this is the best one I've seen in ages, and this is an example for all spammers everywhere on what their flashes should look like. If not, great job anyway, I liked it.

Favorited, keep up the good work.

Madanimation responds:

[LL] - The Trip [LL] - The Trip

Alright........

You don't need the epileptic warning, but it was a good idea.

Make it longer next time, finish the plot. Good sound effects, though.

Madanimation responds:

lolk

Link the Hero Link the Hero

This is Awesome

Seriously, this would be the second version of the Awesome Zelda.

This made me laugh so hard- make another one!

5/5, 10/10 For great humor, great voice acting, and amazing animation!
This is, hopefully, gonna go on the front page.
FAVORITED.

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

Great

I hate the shape stuff, and I loved this. Funny as hell.

RWD: Christmas 08 RWD: Christmas 08

What

Did I just watch? Good animation, but does this have any point? I got bored half way through, because it just....kept going for no reason.

RadicalWrongDoers responds:

right, because animations are supposed to stop when some nobody loser gets bored fuck you.

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Awesome!

That was funny. You need to make another flash. Polish/Russian languages FTW!
I might not spell this right, because I don't write much in my language, but...

Dobre kavawy! To bywo smescnie! Ty mucis napisac yesctche yedno!

Nightwayfarer responds:

Chtoto iz etogo ponjal) Spasibo

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

EPIC

Very well done; This is an excellent flash piece. Your plot is extremely interesting, and a much more thought out plot than most of the plot of the original madness series. This movie is not a good representation what the real madness is like. It is special, however, in its own way. Madness is just random violence that keeps you entertained all the way through by COMPLETE PWNAGE. This movie took madness to a serious and epic level, giving some meaning to it. I found myself laughing at the grocer's "fetch, boy!" idea, and sympathizing with the death of the character by the shark. When the movie ended, I started beating the screen in frustration, wondering why this cannot continue. Get the next one to us soon; its just not fair. Amazing flash, much better than most of your competitors. I believe you deserve 1st place in this contest.

Littleluckylink responds:

Thanks allot for the review.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome

I love the Awesome series. I think that they are plain funny, and if you don't think that, leave the rest of us alone to laugh. Honestly, I thought this was very funny; I laughed until I almost cried. For those of you reading this, you're probably thinking, "Why a nine?" I thought that this flash could have been a bit longer. Mainly, it only emphasized how hard Ninja Gaiden was. I thought there might be some other points that Egoraptor could have brought up. I haven't really seen an Awesome movie with only one point in it, and I thought that this one would have been longer. Not that I hate the ending (it was the funniest part), but I think some other ideas could have been infused into this. Overall, though, great job. I always love Egoraptor's submissions, and I am looking forward to the next.